[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Upcoming surgery

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 02:33:14 UTC 2019

Thank you for your homework on this Barbara,

When I read Cheryl's message, I remembered she had that surgery last January and checked the date on her message, which was indeed last January. I was sure that old message had somehow regenerated itself from cyberspace this evening and deleted it. Then I saw so many well-wishes from our kind members and was just trying to figure out whether I was miss-remembering. Besides this, I just spoke with Mike who told me about all the things Cheryl is doing this weekend to help with registration and etc. So I was really starting to feel like I was caught in a time warp! Thanks for rescuing me from myself. LOL

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone, including our own Cheryl, this weekend in Columbus!

Chris