[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] NFBN Senior Division Convention Meeting Agenda Draft

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 9 16:06:53 UTC 2019

Hi Robert,

Three things:

1. I haven't seen this year's agenda. Are you sure it's when you say here?

2. I think you are using the 2017 agenda as a guide, at which Nancy
was scheduled to help with registration if I couldn't be there
because of the Nominating Committee meeting. Registration should be
Linda and Cheryl, unless you'd rather not have the Secretary do it!

3. Before elections should be the reading of the 2018 Secretary's
Report and the annual Treasurer's Report.

Thanks.

Blessings,

Linda