[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] December 9, 2019 Secretary's Report

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 19:31:34 UTC 2020

Linda, and all others! I’m happy to see the minutes got to our Nebraska List. I’ll take a read at them myself pretty soon, after I come back from swimming in Montego Bay. Yep, we made it to Jamaica! Left Friday morning got here Friday afternoon. Will be home this coming Wednesday night. Tell you guys more about everything when we are on our next call. The weather is great, in them

Robert Leslie Newman
Sent from my iPhone