[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] FW: [NFB-Seniors] Free virtual exercise

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:33:49 UTC 2020

Hi You all

If you are not on the national NFB Seniors division's listserv, you are
missing some interesting opportunities, and important information. If not,
and if you wish to get on that list, know that the traffic there is not
heavy. Here is a link to the NFB Seniors Division's website, where on the
home page you can join the listserv we are talking about; and where the
below notification came from:

http://seniors.nfb.org

Have a good and save week!