[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] November Secretary's Report Pasted in and Attached

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:34:49 UTC 2021

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF NEBRASKA SENIOR DIVISION
SECRETARY'S REPORT

Monday, November 8, 2021

The NFBN Senior Division met via Zoom on Monday, November 8,
2021.  President Robert Newman called the meeting to order at
7:05 PM CST.  Members present were: President Robert Newman, Vice
President Barbara Loos, Secretary Linda Mentink, Treasurer Cheryl
Livingston, Board Member Nancy Oltman, Chris Boone, Jo Boshart,
Brad Loos, and Steve Sentiney.  Guests present were: Dorothy
Babel, Melvin Forster and Mike Hansen.

Jo recited our NFB Pledge.  Chris will recite it next month.

Linda read the October Secretary's Report.  Cheryl asked for
clarification on the Visa card and the basket that were
mentioned.  She said that we do not need a separate raffle
account, but can use the state affiliate's.  There were no
additions or corrections, so it will be made a part of the
permanent record of the organization.

Cheryl read the November Treasurer's Report.  It will be made a
part of the financial record of the organization.

Mike gave a national and state update, which included legislative
issues, the upcoming celebration on the 13th, the state
convention in the spring, and replacement of our affiliate web
site.

Jo mentioned that she attended the Let's Go Shopping event, and
she thinks some of those vendors would be good guests at our
division meetings.  She will email the vendor directory to
Robert.

We talked about what we could bring to our Saturday celebration
for exhibits and games.

We shared brags and drags.

There was no further business, so we adjourned at 8:29 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

Linda Mentink, Secretary

Treasurer's Report Senior Division

Monday November 8, 2021

Beginning Balance $849.83

Expenses

PAC for Nov $15.00

Deposits

Donations $250.00

Dues from Steve

Senteney $10.00

Ending Balance $1094.83

Note: The $250 donations go towards the match

of $500 that will be donated

Respectfully submitted,

Cheryl Livingston, Treasurer