[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] December 2021 Secretary's Report Sasted in and Attached

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:53:48 UTC 2021

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF NEBRASKA SENIOR DIVISION
SECRETARY'S REPORT

Monday, December 13, 2021

The NFBN Senior Division met via Zoom on Monday, December 13,
2021.  President Robert Newman called the meeting to order at
7:11 PM CDT.  Members present were: President Robert Newman, Vice
President Barbara Loos, Secretary Linda Mentink, Treasurer Cheryl
Livingston, Board Member Nancy Oltman, Chris Boone, Jo Boshart,
Gina Finnell, Brad Loos, and Steve Sentiney.  Guests present
were: Paula Cellar, Lina Driscoll, Melvin Forster and Ruth
Garrison.

Chris recited our NFB Pledge.  Brad will recite it next month.

Linda read the November Secretary's Report.  There were no
additions or corrections, so it will be made a part of the
permanent record of the organization.

Cheryl read the December Treasurer's Report.  It will be made a
part of the financial record of the organization.  Anyone wishing
to pay dues by check should make it payable to NFBN Senior
Division and sent it to Cheryl Living, 1026 35th Street, Lincoln,
Nebraska 68510.  Cheryl will pay hers on our web site using
PayPal to see if it works, and will inform Mike Hansen if it
doesn't.

We shared what we will be doing for Christmas, memories of past
Christmases, and school and VIPS memories.

We shared brags and drags.

There was no further business, so we adjourned at 8:50 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

Linda Mentink, Secretary

Treasurer's Report Senior Division

Monday, December 13, 2021

Beginning Balance $1094.83

Expenses

PAC for Dec $15.00

Deposits

Dues $20.00

Linda Mentink

Nancy Olrman

Donation

For match $100.00

Ending Balance $1199.83

Notes: Dues have been collected from Steve Senteney, Linda
Mentink, and Nancy Oltman.

The donations for the match is now $350.

Respectfully submitted,

Cheryl Livingston, Treasurer