[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] August Secretary's Report Pasted in and Attached

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 12 17:56:41 UTC 2021

Thank you, Linda. I haven’t read these in braille yet, but I did notice that Ryan’s last name is misspelled. It is spelled Osentowski.

I don’t know who reported about the convention issue, but I didn’t remember our putting it out there that we were considering something for next spring. Perhaps I missed that at the meeting. I know you use the recording and once in a while something about zoom may be distracting me. anyway, if that has become public knowledge, we missed it.

I haven’t called Dorothy yet. We got caught up in finding materials for our church small group for this fall and corresponding with people who may or may not join our group, so that has been occupying quite a bit of time lately. We have found the materials on book share and the time for joining groups is supposed to end  tonight, so that should free up some time.

As always, thank you for getting these out.

Blessings,

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone