[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] NFB of Nebraska Senior Division April Meeting - special guest; The A. T. Guys, your access technology experts

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:23:25 UTC 2022

Hi You All

RE: Our April meeting is Monday the 11th

Topic: The A. T. Guys, Your Access Technology Experts-- will be our special
guest! Yes, Michael is only one of the "Guys," but hey if you have not heard
of, or visited http://atguys.com it is a website devoted to bringing to one
place, all the best of accessible technology for the blind! Our own, Barbara
Loos says- "Every time I go there, I want to buy something!"

Contents of this message:

*1: When and how to get on our monthly call

*2: Agenda

*3 The NFB Pledge

*1: When and how to get on the call

Date: Monday April 11th

Time: 7:00 CT

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/97431318555?pwd=NmVpT2VhTEl4ZlczVElyZDYycDNGQT09

One tap mobile:

+13462487799,,97431318555#,,,,*637552#

+14086380968,,97431318555#,,,,*637552#

Dial by your location:

+1 346 248 7799

+1 408 638 0968

Meeting ID: 974 3131 8555

Passcode: 637552

*2: Agenda

-First- Come to order, do introductions, and we have our NFB Pledge

-Our special guest presents- all about the A. T. Guys, your access
technology experts

--OLD BUSINESS

- Share news about our recent virtual state convention

-And anything else members may bring.

--NEW BUSINESS

-Update from our reps to the affiliate Membership Committee- Nancy and Jerry

-Talk over the two fund raising opportunities that have come up over the
past month

-Whatever else we get from the membership

-Brags and Drags

*3: NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National

Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for
the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to
abide by its constitution.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President