[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Another Favor

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:13:10 UTC 2022

Good afternoon All,

I need to be bailed out again! I was sure I saved it, but I must
not have.  Would someone please send me the agenda for our 2022
affiliate convention.  I need to check something before I send my
report for last night's meeting.

Also, what was the thing going on in Lincoln that Chris
mentioned? I missed it, and haven't seen anything from Jamie yet
regarding what she sent to the Lincoln Chapter list.  Maybe I
don't need to write anything about it in my report? Sorry I'm so
loose lately.

Thanks.

Blessings,

Linda