[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] April 11, 2022, Secretary's Report Pasted in and Attached

Cheryl Livingston clivingston7891 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 02:14:56 UTC 2022

Linda,
I do see a slight error in the name of the school at Nebraska city. First,
you put a C instead of a U in education and the name of the school is
actually Nebraska Center for the education of children who are blind or
visually impaired. I know, it’s a long name!  Otherwise, I think the report
is fine.