[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Update on Allen Harris

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 21:30:21 UTC 2022

Hello All,

Many of us know Allen Harris so I wanted to pass along this update from
Barbara Manuel.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!

Allen Harris needs our prayers and encouragement at this time. As you know,
he lost his dear wife Joy last month. 10 days ago he moved to Michigan to be
near his children. A week after the move Allen fell down stairs at his sons
home.

He has been in ICU  since then with 15 broken ribs, a broken collarbone, a
fracture in his back, and a punctured lung. He is now responsive and
following commands and will soon be off the venti.

We can send encouraging notes of love and speedy recovery wishes to  him.
They can be sent in care of:

Eric Harris

32481 Pierce Street

Garden City , MI 48135