[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] March 14 Secretary's Report Pasted in and Attached

Linda Mentink lmentink7360 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:55:21 UTC 2022

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND OF NEBRASKA SENIOR DIVISION
SECRETARY'S REPORT

Monday, March 14, 2022

The NFBN Senior Division met via Zoom on Monday, March 14, 2022.
President Robert Newman called the meeting to order at 7:02 PM
CST.  Members present were: President Robert Newman, Vice
President Barbara Loos, Secretary Linda Mentink, Treasurer Cheryl
Livingston, Board Member Nancy Oltman, Jo Boshart, Paula Cellar,
Gina Finnell, Melvin Forster, Ruth Garrison, Geralyn Konruff,
Brad Loos, Steve Senteney, and Jerry Whitlow.  Guests present
were: Kathy Brahmer and Holly Williams.

Jerry recited our NFB Pledge.  Jo will recite it next month.

Barbara read and explained the tentative State Convention agenda.

Jerry reported that we have two new members, Paula Cellar and
Melvin Forster.  They have been confirmed by the National Office.

Robert talked a little about our convention meeting agenda.  It
will be similar to our 2020 agenda.

Linda read the February Secretary's Report.  There were no
additions or corrections, so it will be made a part of the
permanent record of the organization.

Cheryl read the March Treasurer's Report.  It will be made a part
of the financial record of the organization.

We shared brags and drags.

There was no further business, so we adjourned at 8:38 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

Linda Mentink, SecretaryTreasurer's Report Senior Division

Monday, March 14, 2022

Beginning Balance $1249.83

Expenses

PAC for Mar $15.00