[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] NFBN Senior Division Agenda for 2022 Convention Meeting

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:17:29 UTC 2022

NFBN Senior division

2022 Convention Meeting Agenda

Anywhere and Everywhere

Date: March 26

Time: 6:30-8:00 PM CT

- 6:30- Meeting is called to order -Robert welcomes everyone and presents
the NFB Pledge

- Barbara Loos reads the agenda

- Introductions- Give name; where live; former Nebraskan?; when join NFB

- Mr. Shawn Callaway, our national rep will talk with us

*Business part of agenda:

- Last year's Minutes and treasurer's reports

- Mention our contribution to door prizes and anything else of note

- Elections; all positions

-           Our Tech Time:

Nancy Coffman; Seeing AI demo

Kimberly Scherbarth; Newsline and Alexa demo

-           Adjournment- Thank you for attending

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President