[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Convention is just 1 day away!

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:40:31 UTC 2022

Dear Seniors

I hope you are all registered for the 2022 NFBN state convention. It will be
held this weekend, March 24-26 virtually in the cloud via the Zoom platform.
If you have not done so yet, I know you will spring into action and visit
www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org>  and register without delay. Even
though it is free, you need to be registered in order to receive convention
materials and to be eligible to receive a fabulous door prize. We have many
excellent presentations planned, raffle baskets to win, trivia contests to
show off your knowledge  and some social time for family catch up time too
so we look forward to welcoming you all in a few short days for the 51st
annual convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska.

If you need assistance in getting registered. Let me know! RLN

And watch for the zoom link to bet into our meeting time- Friday at 6:30 PM

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President