[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Correction on date - Agenda for the 2022 NFBN senior Division Meeting Friday!!!

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:45:30 UTC 2022

Hi You All

DARN! I SWEAR I CHECKED AL THE NUMBERS IN MY FIRST MESSAGE TO YOU!!!!

*What is in this message:

#1 the CORRECTION

#2 The Zoom link to get into our meeting

#3 The Senior's agenda, again

#1 Our meeting is tomorrow, the 25th of March (not the 26th). And yes, it
starts at 6:30 and ends at 8:00.

#2 Here is the Zoom link to join in:

6:30 PM -  NFBN Senior Division Annual Meeting. Robert Newman, President

Meeting ID:

980 2183 6662

Passcode:

454961

One Tap Mobile

+14086380968,,98021836662#,,,,*454961#

 <https://zoom.us/j/98021836662?pwd=Y3oyMEUxcnZlaXN3Vm1zMUtGbDZxdz09>
https://zoom.us/j/98021836662?pwd=Y3oyMEUxcnZlaXN3Vm1zMUtGbDZxdz09

#3  NFBN Senior division

2022 Convention Meeting Agenda

Anywhere and Everywhere

Date: March 25

Time: 6:30-8:00 PM CT

- 6:30- Meeting is called to order -Robert welcomes everyone and presents
the NFB Pledge

- Barbara Loos reads the agenda

- Introductions- Give name; where live; former Nebraskan?; when join NFB

- Shawn Callaway, our national rep will talk with us

*Business part of agenda:

- Last year's Minutes and treasurer's reports

- Mention our contribution to door prizes and anything else of note

- Elections; all positions

-           Our Tech Time:

Nancy Coffman; Seeing AI demo

Kimberly Scherbarth; Newsline and Alexa demo

-           Adjournment- Thank you for attending

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President