[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] 2020 Annual Meeting Secretary's Report Corrected

Cheryl Livingston clivingston7891 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 23:21:53 UTC 2022

Linda, I did see one small error. When you were talking about the video
about the coffee and talking to the organization of activities directors, I
think you used the word taking rather than talking. I think this was in the
paragraph right after my treasurers report. You might want to check that
again and perhaps make the change.