[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] FW: NFB Newsline with Alexa Instructions

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:55:29 UTC 2022

Dear Seniors

As Kimberly promised, below is the link that takes you directly into the
list of Alexa commands.

If you were not in our convention meeting last night, Kimberly is Nebraska's
Newsline coordinator. She demoed how to get Alexa to obey your commands,
while reading your choice on Newsline. It is pretty well straight forward.

And if you need further assistance, call Kimberly; her contact information
is at the bottom of her email.

Respectfully yours, Robert Leslie Newman