[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Same dots not words! - RE: Senior Division Meeting Notice

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:30:49 UTC 2022

Linda
-the brailed out dot word is pretty cute!)

Here is the paragraph:

Cheryl read the September 12, 2022, ⠠⠞⠗⠂⠎⠥⠗⠻⠄⠎ Report. It will be made a part of the permanent financial record of the organization.

And hey... if it is in this copy of the minutes, it would have to be in everyone's copy! I'm thinking other people just have not looked at the minutes. (I'll stand corrected if someone else other than Chris and I, have a version that does not have this anomaly.)