[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Same dots not words! - RE: Senior Division Meeting Notice

christineboone2 at gmail.com christineboone2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:29:43 UTC 2022

Robert:
You are exactly right and I am so glad you wrote this email. I wrote to Linda several weeks ago with the same information you sent, except I do not think I copied the line. I also think there was one other place where there were dots instead of words.

Well, Miss Linda did not believe me. She decided I was right when I told her I thought I was developing Alzheimer's disease. LOL!

OK, there are 2 places. Here is the note I sent to Linda on September 13th:

> > Hi Linda, Thanks for this excellent and very speedy report.
> > Hilariously enough there are two words in this report that are written in perfect Braille
> dots, and not in Arabic numerals. Isn't that what we call our English  alphabet? The errors are present in both the attached and the pasted
> versions. I thought you would want to know. Technically these would not be errors for correction, but merely words requiring translation. 😊

 Here they are:
1. Cheryl read the September 12, 2022, ⠠⠞⠗⠂⠎⠥⠗⠻⠄⠎ (Treasurer's) Report. It will be made a part of the permanent financial record of the organization.
> > And;
 2. Robert sent a note off to Vanda Pharmaceuticals. ⠠⠚⠢⠝⠊⠋⠻  (Jennifer) Lyman said that they will be having a meeting some time in October.

Very Truly Yours,
Chris Boone