[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Thank You

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:05:59 UTC 2022

Greetings Friends,

Jeremy and I want to thank each of you for your thoughts and prayers during
this difficult time.  Jeremy's mom was diagnosed with cervical cancer in
September 2021.  She fought a good fight but was admitted to Bryan East on
September 9th with complications from treatment.  She went home to Humboldt
Nebraska on hospice on September 23 and passed away on the 25th.

It has been a ruff month with all of our time spent at the hospital and in
Humboldt.  So, I also want to apologize for my lack of communication during
this month.  Hopefully, things will get back to "normal" now and we will
have time to catch up.

It's great to know we have such a loving and caring extended family in the
Federation, and we appreciate each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

Jeremy and Jamie Richey