[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Tonight's Meeting Secretary's Report

christineboone2 at gmail.com christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:39:27 UTC 2023

Hi Linda:

Well I needed to leave before the business meeting proceeded very far so I cannot comment on the accuracy of that portion of your report, though I am pretty confident in your ability to produce thorough minutes in even the most adverse situation. Since our meeting seemed to be quite the opposite of adverse I am quite confident in this case.

My only comment is the title of the document: it says "2023 02 SD Secretary's Report".
I cannot now recall any date numbering system that includes SD, but I could be wrong. LOL. I saved my copy under "02 13". 😊

Love,

Chris