[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] 2023 Membership Roster

Barbara Loos beloos50 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 04:30:32 UTC 2023

Thank you, Linda. Brad‘s and my information is correct.

The only error I found is in Dorothy‘s birthday. It looks like the dot one in the letter r is missing, causing her to have a “biffthday”. I don’t think those are a thing one has. Ha ha.

Thank you again for the roster.

Blessings,

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone