[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Time Is Running Out - Register Now

jamie.richey16 at gmail.com jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:27:49 UTC 2024

REGISTRATION CLOSING IN SIX DAYS

for the

53rd Annual National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

State Convention

Come join the largest gathering of the blind in Nebraska!

Convention Dates:  April 11-14, 2024

Location: Gering Civic Center, Gering, Nebraska

Overflow Hotel

the Cobblestone Hotel is full, so a  block of rooms has been set aside at
the Monument Inn and Suites in Gering.

.       The cost of rooms at the Monument is $119.95 + tax.

.       The Monument, like the Cobblestone, includes breakfast

.       The Monument hotel does not have an elevator, but they are setting
aside as many first-floor rooms as possible for people with ambulatory
disabilities who need reasonable accommodations.

. The Monument is just on the other side of the Civic Center.

Call (308) 436-1950 and ask for the block for the National Federation of the
Blind of Nebraska.

Pre-Register for this year's convention until April 1st!

Here <https://ne.nfb.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=19>

Please note: the registration rate on-site will be $30.00, and no meals will
be available for purchase after April 1st.

The following choices are included in the pre-registration form:

Convention Registration $25.00 - All attendees must register for the
convention.

Please note there is no restaurant in the civic center or hotel, but a list
of restaurants within a short walk will be available.  We hope you will take
the opportunity to participate in the following meals while hearing from
great speakers.

Friday Lunch $20.00

Friday Evening Dinner $25.00

Saturday Lunch $20.00

Banquet $40.00

Sunday Boxed Lunch $12.00

Transportation:

Transportation $75.00 per seat

The bus will leave Omaha on the morning of April 11, 2024, and travel west
along I80.  Stops will be made along the way to pick up passengers.  Please
list the nearest city along I80 where you will be picked up.  We will make
every effort to meet your needs.  The bus will reverse the route on Sunday,
April 14, 2024, at the close of convention.

This is an event you will not want to miss!  The agenda and exhibitor list
are now available.

 <http://www.ne.nfb.org/2024> Online

And available in large print or braille at convention.

The deadline to submit a resolution is Friday, March 29, 2024.  Additional
information can be found.

Here <https://www.ne.nfb.org/resolutions24>

Mark your calendars and plan to join us!  Information can be found on our
convention page as it becomes available.

www.ne.nfb.org/2024 <http://www.ne.nfb.org/2024>