[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Peer counseling/training opportunity - FW: NCBVI Silver Summit

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 13:20:38 UTC 2024

Fellow Seniors

RE: For interested presenters or attendees

I received this just yesterday. I will not be able to attend; being on
vacation on the first two days. I would love to go and share what I know.
Some of you  have attended and/or worked one or more of these programs. If
you think you can work this you're your schedule, and have the knowledge and
skill to contribute, reach out to the coordinators. If you as a potential
attendee have not received information about this upcoming event, reach out
to your NCBVI teacher.

Note, I am not sure how widely  this notice for presenters is happening. I
do know several of our members will be attending.

RLN