[Nebraska-students] Lincoln Social!

Amy Mason amason80 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 04:18:33 UTC 2009

Greetings!

The air is getting crisp and cool,
Students have returned to school.
This poem makes me look a fool,
But a gyro makes me want to drool.

Seriously,  its time for another Nabs Lincoln get together.  We are having
it this Friday evening, October 2, once again at the Gourmet Grill located
on 14th and O in Lincoln, at 5 p.m. I hope to see a lot of folks there this
time, because its great food and great friends.  It will also give us a
chance to plan last minute for convention. (You have to pre-register by that
evening, so get it in! I want to see folks here and in Scott's Bluff).  If
you have any questions, please feel free to call either myself (Amy Mason,
402-770-2582) or Rachna Keshwani, 402-517-8556, we want this to be a great
social.

Amy Mason