[Nebraska-students] Worlds of Fun!

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Wed May 19 12:23:06 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Its that time again, time to really get serious about our trip to
Worlds of Fun! The trip this year will be on Saturday, May 29. I need
to know who is really planning on coming. Remember, the cost is
$30.00, which covers entrance into the park and transportation.
Please either email me off list at
kea.anderson at gmail.com
or call me at (402) 319-7645 and let me know if you're planning to attend.

Also, don't forget about our garage sale being held this weekend at
1955 G St. in Lincoln. If you want to help, or have items to donate,
call Mary Gould or myself. You can also feel free to just come and
shop! All proceeds go to a great cause and help make trips like the
one to Worlds of Fun possible.

I look forward to seeing many of you on the 29th!

Karen