[Nebraska-students] January NABS meeting

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:00:07 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

                The January NABS conference call will be held this Thursday,
January 27, at 9:00 PM Central time. We have several exciting things to talk
about. Call in and be one of the first people to find out the date,
location, and title for the 2011 student seminar! We will be taking
suggestions for topics to be discussed at the seminar, as well as
brainstorming new ideas for fundraisers and events we want to hold
throughout 2011.

The call-in number is (712) 775-7100, and the access code is 610116.

If you have questions, feel free to email me off list. I hope to talk to you
all tomorrow evening!

Sincerely,

Karen