[Nebraska-students] National Convention

Rachael Vacanti revacanti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:35:52 UTC 2011

Hello Nebraska,

Guys, disregard this.  Girls, if ANY of you have room in your hotel room for
one more person, or are looking for roommates, please let me know as soon as
possible.  I could desperatly use a roommate since it would save me a ton of
money.  I have my own room booked, but I'm at two different hotels.  So, if
any of you girls are staying at the main hotel (Shingle Creek) the whole
time, July 2-8 and have room please let me know a confirmation number, last
4 digits of a credit card and a name.  Thanks!

Rachael Vacanti