[Nebraska-students] requesting technology

Rachael Vacanti revacanti at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:07:59 UTC 2012

Hey Alli,

I've requested technology before and it's been a breeze.  First you have to write the letter of request, which you did.  Second, your counselor has to approve it, which it sounds like they have.  Step 3 is to meet with the tech people who will teach you how to use the ipad.  Once you're used to it, let your counselor know and you'll have yourself an ipad.  At least, that's how it worked for my booksense, and I don't think the rules have changed for getting things from the commission in a year.

Hope this helps,
Rachael