[Nebraska-students] School paper

Alli L naley.always.and.forever.xx at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:57:31 UTC 2012

Hey guys it's Alli,

I have to do a research project for my comp class.  It has to have something to do with schools or careers.  I chose to do it about the schools for the blind.  The school here in Lincoln, the school in Louisiana and the one in Denver.  My questions for you are, if you went to one of these schools, why did you choose the school that you did and what do you know now that you wish you'd known before you went?

Thanks in advance for all your help NABS!

Alli