[Nebraska-students] School paper

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:03:05 UTC 2012

Hey Alli,

Mostly this is just a quick note to let you know that I haven't forgotten
about your question. I've been buried the past couple days, but I'm working
on a detailed answer for you. There are also a number of articles written by
other people in publications like "The Student Slate," which is the
quarterly newsletter that the National Association of Blind Students puts
out. Also, each issue of "Expressions in Independence," the Nebraska Center
newsletter, has great articles by students. I'll try to round up some of
those articles for you, but those are some places to start.

Karen