[Nebraska-students] (no subject)

Stephanie Wagle waglestephanie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 01:04:41 UTC 2012

Thank you Tony, Kayde, Kelly, Jeremy, Rachael, Rachna, and John for your
cents! Pretty soon I'll have a whole dollar! THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN and it
sounds to me like afternoon activities work better. I apologize for the slow
start in getting the second social activity planned. How's bowling in
Lincoln on Saturday, April 7th sound? Let me know nay or yay so I can book
this thing! THANK YOU AGAIN!
Steph
		.