[Nebraska-students] (no subject)

John G. j_gardner09 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 02:51:44 UTC 2012

Hey friends:
That is a fine date for me. It will work out for me. I would be able to get there on that day. I just want to let you all know that is the day before Easter. Many people may have Easter plans that weekend, going to see family, traveling, what have you and might not be able to attend the event do to the holiday. just giving my thoughts.

John Gardner