[Nebraska-students] Driver

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 00:39:56 UTC 2014

Rachael,
If you are just asking how to get around town to appointmentsand such in a town that doesn't have public transit, then What you have to do is hire someone that can drive you places.  College students are often looking for extra little things to do for money, and almost all schools have some kind of bulletin, or board or newspaper you could use to advertise for drivers.  Also, retired people often are looking for those types of jobs as well.  Of course, you can also always ask friends, classmates, people you work with, etc.
Then there are also taxis, and car services such as Uber and Lyft.
Hope that helps.

Anna E Givens