[Nebraska-students] Contact info

Bryan Baldwin blindside59 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:05:09 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone!

We had our first NABS board meeting this past Sunday, and now that I'm back in Nebraska with a working wifi connection, it's time to put some things into place.

We believe communication is a very important part of being a member of the student division. With that being said, our first order of business is to get everyone the contact info for every member. But before I can do that, I would like to know if there is anyone who does not want their contact info given out to the students division members.

Just email, text, or call me if you do not want your info on the sheet and I will take yours off before sending it out.

The sheet is just going to the student division members and no one else.

Email me at Blindside59 at gmail.com or call/text me at 540-455-7334

Thank you

Bryan Baldwin, NOMC
Nebraska NFB Newsline Outreach Coordinator
Nebraska Association of Blind Students President
E-mail: Blindside59 at gmail.com
Cell: (540)455-7334