[Nebraska-students] Contact Info and Upcoming Meeting

Bryan Baldwin blindside59 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:29:40 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone!

I haven't received any requests for removing anyone's contact info, so
I have attached the roster with everyone's contact info.

In other news, we will be conducting our first Nebraska Student
division meeting on Thursday, December 6th at 7:00 PM. These meetings
will occur at 7:00 PM on the first Thursday of every month. These will
be a telephone conference since we're so spread out.

I will be sending out the phone contact info for the meeting as the
time draws near.

I look forward to talking with everyone at the meeting.

Thanks!

Bryan Baldwin