[Nebraska-Students] “We’re With U! A Benefit Concert to Help Blind Ukrainian Refugees”:

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:54:28 UTC 2022

Greetings,

  The following event is happening this Saturday.  Passing along the information as requested.  The Lincoln Chapter will be participating after the chapter meeting for members who expressed interest.

“We’re With U! A Benefit Concert to Help Blind Ukrainian Refugees”:

Many in the Federation family have been asking if there is something we can specifically do to help blind people affected by the horrific invasion happening in Ukraine. In collaboration with the World Blind Union, we are joining the global online blind community for a benefit concert to help blind Ukrainian refugees on Saturday, April 16, at 2:00 p.m., eastern.

For additional information including how to toon in or donate visit:

“We're With U!” <https://nfb.org/get-involved/we-are-with-u-benefit-concert>

#BlindWithU

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska