[Nebraska-Students] State Scholarship Contributions

Brandon bjp998 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:34:30 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Forgive my negligence in mentioning this earlier, but the Nebraska State
Scholarship is open to apply if you wish to. Winners of the scholarship will
get a free ride to State Convention provided by the affiliate.
Traditionally, the Nebraska Association of Blind Students has contributed to
the Nebraska Scholarship every year. Are there any of you who would want to
apply for it, and do you, as members and supporting members want to
contribute to the scholarship this year?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

I hope you all have an awesome holiday, and have a good rest of the
semester!

Sincerely,

Brandon J Peters-President of Nebraska Association of Blind Students