[Nebraska-Students] State Scholarship Contributions

Eli Sidders eli.dallas.sidders at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:44:57 UTC 2022

Hello,
I don’t know if everyone knows this, but if you win a scholarship, you don’t get free transportation, you get everything paid for during the entire  convention. I just didn’t know if the “free ride” wording made it seem like transportation was free instead of the whole convention. I hope this is helpful.
Thank you.