[Nebraska-Students] Form Updates

Brandon bjp998 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 03:47:02 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Important update here regarding the Google  Form to fill out to get a head
count, and to know if there are any food allergies from any people that are
co'ming. You can now submit multiple responses. After you have finished, a
link is given to you to submit another response right away. You do not have
to go to the original link anymore to submit another response.

I hope that  this is helpful. Here is' a pre-filled link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxOocu12Ofjb7bQyMho41UummBHMChW_rj
qt_ojawTVXvN4w/viewform?usp=pp_url

and a link to the event on Facebook in case anyone needs a refresher of what
we're doing (just a clarification, it's the Holmes Lake in Lincoln).

https://www.facebook.com/events/1139434466917671/

I hope that helps everyone out. Please reply, should any questions come up.

Brandon-President of Nebraska Association of Blind Students.