[Nebraska-Students] MAY NABS meeting may have to be re-scheduled

Brandon bjp998 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:40:33 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I am writing to inform all of you that the original date for tonight's
meeting of the Nebraska Association of Blind Students (NABS) division for
May will have to be re-scheduled, due to conflicts that have arisen in mine
and the Vice-President's schedules in relation to studying for finals and
the stress associated with that. Because of this, the meeting cannot occur
tonight. I suggest a possibly a meeting on May 17th instead, or if the group
prefers, we could just not have a meeting this month, due to finals. Please
respond with what any of you would prefer.

Thank you for your understanding, everyone.

Sincerely,

Brandon J Peters, President of the Nebraska Association of Blind Students.