[Nebraska-Students] Meeting This Tuesday, March 17th

Brandon bjp998 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 02:25:27 UTC 2022

Hello everyone.

First, let me apologize for not posting this out sooner. I plan to have a
re-scheduled meeting on May 17th at 8:00PM CST. This was re-scheduled on
account that on the original date, neither the vice-prresident, nor I was
able to run the meeting, due to circumstances related to studying for finals
which were speedily approaching. I was planning to discuss possible
recruitment ideas, among other things, all of which will be included in the
official agenda which will be sent out tomorrow. Due to the change in
schedule for this meeting, if the members of the group would like to not
have a meeting in May, and wait till June, please reply to this e-mail. I
want to try my best to remain consistent with you all, as do the other
members of the group, I am sure. If you are available, please try and be
there at 8:00PM Central Standard Time, at the below link.

https://zoom.us/j/95314494142?pwd=ajZwNk5pV0Q3WmlmOCtUdUVrbzBqdz09

Thank you all, and I hope to see you at the meeting!

Sincerely,

Brandon J. Peters

President of Nebraska Association of Blind Students