[Nebraska-Students] January Meeting

bjp998 at gmail.com bjp998 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:08:26 UTC 2023

Hello Nebraska Association of Blind Students members.

Sorry to enforce a schedule change on you again. Due to the holiday season's
business, I'd like us to meet on the second Tuesday of this month if
possible, so everybody can get re-acclimated to school, or prepared to
return before we meet again. In this meeting, we'll talk about contributions
to the State Scholarship, and other events of interest coming up.

Shortly, I shall send a message to you all regarding some info about the
Midwest Seminar and Washington Seminar, coming up throughout this
semesterer.

I hope you have all had a relaxing break, but I hope to see you all at the
meeting on Tuesday, January 10, at 8:00PM CST with the same zoom link.
Again, I apologize for the inconsistency, and I hope you will all be able to
make it.

See you all on the 10th!

Sincerely,

Brandon J. Peters-President of Nebraska Association of Blind Students