[Nebraska-Students] January Meeting

Brandon Peters bjp998 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:54:12 UTC 2023

Hello everyone.
Sorry for the extremely short notice. Due to how busy I have been lately
with Student Teaching, I have not paid the needed attention to my duties as
president. I shall paste the zoom meeting information here, and hope that
there may be some attendance tonight on the 10th.
Thank you for your understanding, and I hope to see you in approximately an
hour.
Sincerely,
Brandon J. Peters-President of Nebraska Association of Blind Students
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95314494142?pwd=ajZwNk5pV0Q3WmlmOCtUdUVrbzBqdz09

--
Thanks,