[Nebraska-Students] Quarterly Board Meeting - July 22

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 23:15:26 UTC 2023

Greetings Fellow Federationists!

I hope those who attended convention have had time to rest and recover and
are ready to get down to business here in Nebraska!  We were 81 strong in
Houston, so I know we will fill up the meeting room for the next board
meeting!

Saturday, July 22, 2023 the NFB of Nebraska Board of Directors will meet at
St. Mark's Episcopal Church at 1309 R Street in Lincoln Nebraska.  This is
the site of the monthly Lincoln Chapter meetings.  Our last meeting was held
at the site of the Omaha Chapter meetings, so it's fun to check out the
different locations.

This meeting will start at 9:00 a.m. with coffee and light breakfast items.
The meeting will be called to order at 9:30 a.m. and will adjourn around
2:00 p.m.  We encourage those attending to bring a sack lunch to be enjoyed
during a break at 11:30 .

The agenda is attached for your review and will be available in braille or
large print the day of the meeting.

Also a reminder to those who have raffle tickets to be sure and bring them
to the meeting so the drawing can take place.  If you're interested in
learning more about the affiliate raffle contact me ASAP!

Please plan to attend this meeting and have your voices heard!  If you have
any questions please let me know.  Looking forward to advancing the blind
peoples movement in Nebraska!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Office: (402) 477-7711

E-Mail: president at ne.nfb.org <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org>

Website: www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org/>