[Nebraska-Students] FW: Cane Travel Instructor position now open

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 23:52:16 UTC 2023

Please distribute far and wide!

Hello,

The Nebraska Center for the Blind, a program of the Nebraska Commission for
the Blind and Visually Impaired, is seeking a Cane Travel Instructor. Please
share this announcement far and wide.

The Nebraska Center for the Blind is one of only six programs currently
approved by the National Blindness Professional Certification Board as a
Structured Discovery Training Center. We are a state-run residential
training center for blind adults located in the heart of Lincoln, Nebraska.
You can learn more about NCBVI and the Center at www.ncbvi.nebraska.gov
<http://www.ncbvi.nebraska.gov/> .

To access the job posting, visit the following link Cane Travel Instructor |
Job Details tab | Career Pages (governmentjobs.com)
<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/nebraska/jobs/4120150/cane-travel-in
structor?keywords=cane%20travel%20instructor&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>
. If the link does not work, search for "Cane Travel Instructor" on the
Nebraska State Jobs government web site http://statejobs.nebraska.gov
<http://statejobs.nebraska.gov/> . Only applications submitted through this
web site will be accepted.

If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact me
at Jessica.Bartenbach at nebraska.gov <mailto:Jessica.Bartenbach at nebraska.gov>
or (402) 219-3739. The position is open until filled, but we will be
reviewing applications as they come in, so please apply right away if
interested. In addition to filling out the online application, you are also
welcome to send me an email with your resume.

Thanks,

Jessica

--

Jessica Bartenbach, NCUEB NCRTB

Center Supervisor

Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

4600 Valley Road, Suite 100

Lincoln, NE 68510

Cell: 402-219-3739

Main: 402-471-2891