[Nebraska-Students] Archiving Our History

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:48:18 UTC 2023

Greetings,

As we heard at the state convention the Historians Committee is working hard
to archive our history and get items sent to the national office.

Now your help is needed!  The committee needs you to send all NFB items to

history at ne.nfb.org <mailto:history at ne.nfb.org>

Any NFB items you have are needed!  This includes things like:

*	Secretaries Approved Minutes - both past minutes and minutes in the
future
*	Membership Rosters
*	Meeting Agendas
*	Articles or Publications
*	Flyers or Posters
*	Pictures or Videos
*	State Convention Memorabilia

All electronic documents can be sent to

history at ne.nfb.org <mailto:history at ne.nfb.org>

If people have physical items, they can contact.

Barbara Loos, Chair

Cell: (402) 430-1917

E-Mail: history at ne.nfb.org <mailto:history at ne.nfb.org>

To arrange the shipping of such items.

We want all items no matter how small.  Even if you think the committee or
national office may have an item already, send it anyway!  It's better to
have duplicates than none at all!

Send all materials to

history at ne.nfb.org <mailto:history at ne.nfb.org>

As soon as possible!

Also remember as new materials are generated or minutes are approved to send
those to

history at ne.nfb.org <mailto:history at ne.nfb.org>

We don't only want to capture our history, but we want to document our
future!

Thank you for doing your part to ensure the history of the blind peoples
movement is archived!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Office: (402) 477-7711

E-Mail: president at ne.nfb.org <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org>

Website: www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org/>