[Nebraska-Students] no meeting tonight

Maura Loberg mauraloberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 22:38:58 UTC 2023

Hi all, it's been a crazy spring. I am privileged and honored to serve as the new president of the Nebraska Association of Blind Students. At our last meeting, we determined that the group will meet the first Tuesday of each quarter, which would have been tonight. I am planning to fly out tomorrow and cannot hold a meeting. I will be working WAGES this summer on weekday evenings, so our meeting this month will take place Sunday, June 19th. This is a one-off situation, and the other meetings will follow the quarterly Tuesday pattern described above. Thanks for your understanding!

Maura J. Loberg, she/her/hers
Psychology B.A.
Nebraska Wesleyan University | Class of 2024.