[Nebraska-Students] Houston Here We Come!

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 20:09:54 UTC 2023

Greetings Nebraska National Convention Attendees!

Are you ready for #NFB23?

In just over a week thousands of our closest friends will gather in Houston
for the largest gathering of blind people!  We will catch up with old
friends, make new friends, check out new products and technology, and hear
from speakers all over the world!

Here are a few items to note before leaving for the convention.

The

2023 National Convention Agenda
<https://u32452178.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=mTCu8dGvOkl-2BXqaCK8sZ2XZsIV
-2FIHwCJ1wu82RzQMT8t64jmb9bmcUogA-2Bzxye9vGXLNuILeXFkPxNXScOOXJASOiGjKkK9A5j
9aVdOhiQk-3DScr8_RB8Hfhh1gISLBOHyKc7VU78-2BGvpbd2grW-2BFdKXehemzRBXOQa0-2BFR
sihC0YhtMy-2BeGvroM61XLgNyEaP0WCTFMyxSbfRRxs1Of5pC2qH3uZKcA1LSoJJRRBLtOkj4-2
B5Yxk4LZiWdBr4SrBYwqoTF5jqYZMbMX20-2FcLwUbGc7-2FFfD6DeGa3KdLIIa7vyriwGJG-2B0
1ZVFZuZOer4K6Aw8QcfyILI5mi5O93sbfJ9pr1LY-3D>

is available and provided in several formats including:

HTML
<https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2023-national-convention-a
genda>

Word, BRF, MP3 and Spanish.

Make sure and add the Nebraska Caucus to your schedule!  This is a time to
meet with other Nebraskan's and receive relevant information to our
affiliate.  Bring your banquet ticket to be exchanged for a seat in the
banquet hall.