[Nebraska-Students] July Board of Directors Meeting

Jamie K. Richey jamie.richey16 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 18:13:23 UTC 2023

Greetings Fellow Federationists!

I hope your summer is going well!  Soon many of us will be enjoying the heat
of Texas at the NFB National Convention!  However, before we head out I want
you to add an important date to your calendar.

Saturday, July 22, 2023 the NFB of Nebraska Board of Directors will meet at
St. Mark's Episcopal Church at 1309 R Street in Lincoln Nebraska.  This is
the site of the monthly Lincoln Chapter meetings.  Our last meeting was held
at the site of the Omaha Chapter meetings, so it's fun to check out the
different locations.

This meeting will start at 9:00 a.m. with coffee and light breakfast items.
The meeting will be called to order at 9:30 a.m. and will adjourn around
2:00 p.m.  We encourage those attending to bring a sack lunch to be enjoyed
during a break at noon.

An agenda will be sent closer to the meeting date, but you can expect
discussions on dual membership, Blind Equality Achievement Month (BEAM), our
2024 state convention and much more!

Please plan to attend this meeting and have your voices heard!  If you have
any questions or would like to add something to the agenda please let me
know by July 11th.  Thank you and keep cool!

Sincerely,

Jamie K. Richey, President

National Federation of the Blind of Nebraska

Office: (402) 477-7711

E-Mail: president at ne.nfb.org <mailto:president at ne.nfb.org>

Website: www.ne.nfb.org <http://www.ne.nfb.org/>